Drink! Photo: Brendan McMahan.
- Buy a pressure cask from Speidel, or use similar cask that can tolerate 10 bar pressure.
- Add freshly made, clean, uncontaminated apple juice made with really clean ingredients and tools. Seal cask.
- Place in a room of about 20 degrees Celsius temperature, and make sure pressure goes up. When the pressure has reached about 5 bars you can move it to a colder room, but it should eventually (within a month or so) reach 9-12 bars.
- Leave for about nine months.
- Enjoy your very low alcohol, sweet, clear, sparkling cider!